Railroad Street Wealth Management, LLC/ Relationship to Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.
Railroad Street Wealth Management, LLC ("Railroad Street") recommends that you open an account with Charles Schwab & Co.. Inc. ("Schwab") to maintain custody of your assets. Having Schwab act as custodian for client assets provides us access to a wide range of services that help us serve our clients. Since 1987, Schwab has provided independent advisors with the platform, products, programs and resources they need to serve their clients and grow their business efficiently and effectively. Clients who custody with Schwab can use Schwab Alliance, a website that gives clients of Railroad Street access to their Schwab accounts. You may select Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. or another brokerage firm to custody your assets and effect transactions in your account.
By using Schwab as the primary custodian, Railroad Street has access to a wide range of products and services that help us serve our clients, including:
- Full range of investment products and trading services.
- Technology and service support.
- Wide array of investment account types including retirement accounts, charitable giving and education accounts.
- Full range of investment options such as stocks, mutual funds, bonds, exchange traded funds, CD's and other investments.
- Technology and service support so investors can access all their accounts online and view positions, balances and account histories in one place.
These materials have been independently produced by Railroad Street Wealth Management, LLC. Railroad Street Wealth Management is independent of and has no affiliation with, Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. or any of its affiliates ("Schwab"). Schwab is a registered broker-dealer and member SIPC. Schwab has not created, supplied , licensed, endorsed, or otherwise sanctioned these materials nor has Schwab independently verified any of the information in them. Railroad Street Wealth Management LLC provides you with investment advice, while Schwab maintains custody of your assets in a brokerage account and will effect transactions for your account on our instruction.